Frequently Asked Questions
Looking for some of your questions to be answered? Don't see your question answered here. Please reach out to us by email or by calling us.
1. Do you charge a fee? What is your fee? We may charge a fee and or receive a commission from the company in which your business is placed.
2. How long have you been around? Weston Wealth Management was established in 2010.
3. Is there a minimum requirement? Wealth management services are offered to individuals and families with a minimum of $1,000,000 in investable household assets; we also work with individuals who have high incomes and or a significant level of net worth. If you do not meet the requirements you may qualify for our Financial Planning Services.
4. Are you available for speaking engagements? Yes, we are available for speaking engagements. We cover a variety of financial topics. Please reach out to us on our CONTACT page and we will follow up with you within 2 business days.
5. What is the process for getting started? We start with a preliminary conversation, if there is a fit, we will then schedule an appointment to review your goals and financial objectives.
6. How will my money be invested? Once we go through the Discovery Process and determine your goals, objectives, risk tolerance and time horizon. We will be able to provide appropriate investment recommendations.
7. How often will I hear from you? We typically meet with our clients to review their portfolio on an annual basis. We are also available to answer any questions you may have whenever they arise.
8. Who is your typical client? We work with Individuals, families and small business owners from various backgrounds, who may be at different stages in the financial planning process.
9. What does WWM do for me as a client? At Weston Wealth Management we do not represent any specific product, service or company. We represent the individuals with whom we work with allowing us to offer our clients independent unbiased advice.
10. What does Fiduciary duty mean? A fiduciary duty is a legal duty to act solely in another party's interests. At Weston Wealth Management, our clients always come first.
11. How do I set up an initial appointment? (Preliminary conversation) Please reach out to us and we will get back to you within 2 business.
12. Which companies do you represent? In fact we don’t represent any specific company, service or product .We only represent, the individuals and families with whom we work with. We are an independent broker we have access to many of the major investment/insurance companies. Allowing us to shop the market to find the best products and services to meet the needs of our clients.
13. How do you work with clients remotely? We communicate with our clients by phone, email and web conferencing.
14. Will you help me set up a will? No, but we will gladly make an introduction to have someone assist you with setting up or renewing your will.
15. Do you provide legal and tax advice? No, we do not provide legal and tax advice, but we will work with your accountant and lawyer.