Our firm focuses on the unique financial aspects & requirements of an individual or family's financial needs, and of small business owners. We research, develop & implement innovative strategies towards achieving the insurance and investment needs of our clients. We specialize in the areas of insurance, retirement, and estate planning as well as wealth and estate preservation. We are qualified in pension maximization, tax sheltered investments, and the use of segregated funds for tax efficiency and creditor protection. Our objective is to open the minds of our clients to new and innovative approaches to dealing with their financial affairs.
In this phase we`ll spend some time getting to know one another, and determining your goals and objectives. Most importantly to see if we can add value to your current situation and see if it makes sense to move forward.
Now that we have determined your goals and objectives we will focus on developing an effective, long term investment strategy designed specifically to meet the needs of you and your family.
This is the most important part of the financial planning process; putting your comprehensive plan in place. We will provide you with a current and projected analysis of your financial situation. This phase may include working with your tax and legal advisor to achieve maximum effectiveness.
Monitor & Review
We actively monitor your portfolio, to ensure it continues to meet your objectives, conduct annual follow ups to keep up to date, and make the required adjustments when your circumstances have changed.
Monitor & Review
Building a Solid Financial Foundation
1. Increase Cash Flow - Earn additional income; pay less money to the banks and government
2. Debt - Consolidate and strive to eliminate debt
3. Emergency Fund - 3-6 months of current living expenses
4. Proper Protection - Protect against loss of income, protect your family assets
5. Asset Accumulation - Down payment for first home, child's college education or retirement
6. Estate Preservation - Leaving a legacy and preserving your estate for the appropriate beneficiaries